It is complex to define all factors of success. Most likely well organized actions of coordinators and field players, and of course spirit of the team. Presence of well organized coordination center, correct information, competent strategy and arrangement of the crews in the city.
Headquarters of a team most effectively to organize in any small in the sizes and minimal on time of a detour area of city, for instance if the task appeared to be at the same area as the headquarters and you have a car, you can quickly rush to the destination with a flash light, accelerating the time of finding a code for the particular stage.
Each coordinator is responsible for the certain cars: one communicates with those cars which have connection through ICQ, MsN, Skype or an IRC-chat through Internet or GPRS (whichever more comfortable), another is engaged in sending SMS, the third communicates with the people have connection only through a cellular telephone, and the fourth is engaged in updating of a WAP-site if there is only such way of reception of the task. Coordinators should have detailed as much possible) Map or the atlas of the city for definition and specifications of a place and objects of the task. Coordinators should have one more person to work with Internet-search engines, encyclopedias, catalogues and archives (for a solution and answer of the tasks). Coordinators should have the list of all entertaining centers, shopping centers, cinemas, game clubs, discos, cafe, restaurants, clubs, etc. with the full address and name of the site. Coordinators should allocate emergency phone for communication - this number should be always free. Coordinators should know local area, names of well-known objects in the given area of the city. Coordinators should make the likelihood forecast of possible objects of the future game, proceeding from the subjects declared by organizers. It is acceptable to use conference-calls inside the team - the general discussion, common brain storm first 5-10 minutes after receiving the task would enable to solve tasks more quickly, besides less familiar with the area crew could be guided more precisely, using help of coordinators and other crews on a conference call. In general, the radio network, as taxi drivers and municipal services uses is ideal in this plan.
1. Before the game all communication facility must be charged, and for drivers - to fill fuel tanks of the vehicles. 2. Flash lights should have spare accumulators/batteries; 3. All owners of mobile phones should top up balance up to a level comprehensible for the game (it is established empirically and individually). 4. The headquarter staff should adjust their computers for dialogue with the operator and field players, have all necessary information (the list of the renamed streets, a flash-map of the city, various directories, etc.) to have in advance paid access in Internet. 5. Coordinators should use the same version of ICQ-clients; MsN or Skype. 6. All field players should have valid identity documents, and drivers - should have all the papers on the car and driver license in order to prevent incidents with Police (the main thing - do not be nervous, behave easy and confidently in front of the police officer, it is 90 % of success). 7. All the field players should be dressed up corresponding night weather in order to move free and fast. 8. It is necessary for driver to make sure if the code is in the distance from a place of a parking your car - it is necessary to put a vehicle on a signal system before leaving the car. 9.It is very important to drive quick around the city, but accurate - you will lose much more time with the police, than will win from road infringement. 10.When you searching for a code on a place it is undesirable to make extraneous noise - to provoke aggression of dogs, night watchmen of various objects, casual passers-by in the street or police. 11. In a vehicle you can buy for everyone needs: 2 cans of energy drinks per person (recommended interval of reception - 6 hours), half of standard packing of glucose (sugar activates thought processes of a brain - the logic and associative chains improves), half-litre of mineral water (do not buy sweet and soda water of such as "Coca-Cola", "Sprite", etc. - the desire to drink will be even more), the driver can drink coffee with a lemon or a lemon juice (removes common physical weariness so - keeps your reaction sharp). 12. Field players in a vehicle while driving is not recommended to smoke ( have respect for non-smoking players in your crew). 13. It is important to print out 5-7 leaflets in advance with the description of the game "Combat" (principles of game, rules quotation, organizers contact numbers) - some of you will fall to answer questions of interested passers-by, watchmen of different objects, may be even Police patrol. 14.It is necessary for all field players to dress convenient, nonslipping footwear (trainers etc.) in order to prevent any accidental falling, failures, etc. - especially it concerns female players (NO heels and platforms). 15. For a new team it is necessary to study tasks and explanations in the last games it will allow you to understand the logic. 16. It is necessary for the field players to have as much possible detailed map of the city, and also, various information - on the enterprises, discos, cafe and to restaurants, entertaining institutions of the city. 17. All players of a team are recommended to put function call waiting on their phones - you always know who is calling you even if you speak to someone else.
1. In case of changing the route or position it is necessary to contact coordinator and to inform of a new place and initial position. 2. If you receive a code, it is necessary to contact and inform, who has particularly taken a code and to transfer the code itself. 3. Returning from the task to an initial position it is necessary to contact and inform, that you have arrived on initial. 4. It is important to remember the place and a little bit later to describe in details by the phone either ICQ, MSN, Skype or SMS where the code has been found. 5. Mobile unit should have at least two persons: the driver who is driving a car, and the navigator, laying optimum route to the object of the task and receiving the task through a communication facility. 6. Each mobile unit communicates with, fixed coordinator and does not try to contact coordinators of other mobile units. 7. Mobile unit should have a map or the city atlas for a lining of an optimum route to the object of the task. 8. Mobile unit should know emergency phone to contact with headquarter in case of instant solution of the task and place of the object (code) with the big degree of probability. Mobile units should have a camera as there is demonstrative equipment in case of force-majeur circumstances (impossibility to get a code on independent from a team circumstances, etc.). 9. Mobile units should write down type and plate number of the other team car in case of their detection it will help in the future monitoring them in the city. 10. If you detect nearby team-contenders it is necessary for mobile unit to stay unseen by the contenders (both visual, and acoustic). 11. From empirical experience also it has been proven, that the crew contains three people: one driver (management of the car, a lining of an optimum route), the navigator (work with a map, solving the task, a lining of an optimum route) and the communicator (communication with coordinators).
1. Each mobile unit should have any communication facility: Lap-top, PDA, I-phone, smartphone, a cellular telephone. 2. Mobile unit should have some flash lights preferable with a great power and even one shovel - big or small. 3. Mobile unit should have additional accessories (declared preliminary by organizers) in order to pass some certain stages of the game. 4. Mobile unit should provide long duration of a communication facility work, fully charged batteries/accumulators of the communication facility and have an emergency the devices providing power from car energy source. 5. Lap-top, PDA should have excess to the Internet and installed software for communication with coordinators (such as ICQ-client or the IRC-client, MsN, Skype); 6. Smartphone and a cellular telephone should have included service GPRS or WAP for communication with coordinators through the mobile ICQ-client, MsN, Skype or receive the task through WAP-site of a team; 7. The cellular phone should have SMS service in order to receive tasks information. 8. Car should be in a perfect condition in order to play the game. 9. And empirical experience it has been proved, that the ICQ-client, MsN or skype on a mobile phone is necessary to reconnect periodically in order to get reliable connection with coordinators.
Optimal time of the task is the sum of each and every task. 1. Time of solution depends on experience and competence of the coordination center: the location is guessed more quickly and more precisely - so less time spent on this period. 2. Time of arrival depends on experience and competence of the driver and the navigator as well: speed depends on driver and optimal route depends on navigator. 3. Time spent on the search of the code on the particular check point depends on the experience of the field player. Better he will comprehend the task faster he will find the object and the code. 4. Time also depends on set of unforeseen circumstances and factors.
1. Luck (crossing the teams at stages, affinity of an initial position one of the cars near to a stage). 2. well organized work of coordinators (precise connection with the cars, distribution of the cars between check points, allocation of emergency phone for communication, knowledge of current mobile units position, other operative information). 3. Use of a comprehensible communication facility (Lap-top/PDA/smartphone with Internet, ICQ, e-mail2SMS, sending SMS through the form on a web-site). 4. Knowledge of local toponymics in the city, site of local objects of regional scale. 5. The forecast of possible objects proceeding from subjects of the game. 6. Motivation defining intensity of the game (what accents are placed in the desire to play in concrete game - to play and win, play and take pleasure in the process of the game to receive experience of such games, etc.).
1. Carrying out of possible objects in the future game. 2. Search of methods of optimization of communication between cars and coordinators. 3. Optimization of coordinators' work. 4. The analysis of efficiency of players inside of a team - who is the first comes on a place who how many codes take for a game who most has taken game during the season. Eliminating weak - strengthen your team. 5. The analysis of a site of codes and its compound parts from the previous games (using the laid out description of a game) - how many time code met on pipes, on walls, on bins, in the water drain, etc. (will help to find out how and where to search in the first place when you arrive to the stage); in what areas of the city you have been the most (density of distribution of codes in your city, and accordingly to create topology of initial positions more accurate) etc. To sum up, think - ant it will be rendered back to you... The Ignited brain - a key to success.